Christmas Gnome Cookie Cutter-B / Holiday Cookie Cutter/ Fondant cutters / 3d cookie cutters / Fondant cutters / 3d cookie cutters / Bestseller cookie cutter / mini cookie cutter / Fondant cookie cutters
SHIPPING: Please do check our new updated Shipping Policy/FAQ.
©2021 DIY stencils
Please Note: The size mentioned is either length or width. All sizes are measured by the longest edge of the clay cutter ( inside to inside edge).
- Please refer to the chart for dimensions.
- Dimensions are listed as standard inches (and mm).
- The height or depth of the cutters is 0.68 inches (17 mm). If you need a specific height, please contact me.
- Sharp cutting edge for a clean cut
- Comfortable pressing surface
- Sturdy walls to prevent cracking
1. To prevent it from sticking, coat flour on cookie-cutter before use.
2. Use a non-rising dough recipe to get the perfect-looking cookie!
3. Cutter is perfect for cookie dough, fondant, cheese, chocolate, polymer/ PMC/ clay, etc.
3D printed cutters do not give a clean cut and often require the edges of the pieces to be sanded after baking. To minimize the sanding, before baking use your fingers to gently press/remove the excess clay. Gently stroke the edges of the piece to even it.
We print our cutters on a 3D printer, using a high-quality food-safe PLA. The cutters we make are to be washed by hand only in warm soapy water and are not dishwasher safe. Putting the cutters in a dishwasher could melt, warp or otherwise damage the PLA.
They also come with a stepped edge to make a clean crisp cut in your dough.
There is minor imperfection and also a seam as the nature of 3D printing.
Materials: Food Safe PLA
Color for cookie cutters and stamps may vary depending on the availability of PLA,
(Colour finish is based on what filament is in stock)
Cutters are printed as they are ordered. We do not keep a stock of printed cutters on hand.