Rhubarb Chameleon Flakes Intense Color Shifting Pigment, Magenta, Green
- Chameleon Flakes are flakes of color-shifting pigments that can be used in a wide range of ways.
- The pigments provide intense color change effects. Dark (black is ideal) basecoats are best for this effect. Utilize over a base pigmented with Carbon Black for maximum color change effects.
- Chameleon Flakes can be used to make resin art DIY, chrome painting, candles, bath bombs, soap colorant, slimes, etc.
- Application: Nails, eye shadow, cosmetics, decorations
- Chameleon Flakes are sold as 1 gram.
- For Bath Bomb: If using in bath bombs, we recommend using polysorbate 80 as an emulsifier. In this way, the color will disperse in the water and prevent a color ring from forming on the tub.
- For nail art: apply the flakes over cured gel coat in a dark color. Seal with a No-Wipe UV Top Coat and cure.
- For Cosmetics: Due to the large particle size, this pigment should only be used around the eyes for costume make-up.
We do our best to ship out all orders within 1-2 days .
The standard shipping time frame after the product is shipped.
Canada - You will get in business 5-12 business days
US - 7-12 business days
Europe - 14-15 business days
Anywhere else - 15-30 business days.